In this week assignment, I watched this movie: Waiting for the "Superman", directed by Davis Guggenheim and produced by Lesley Chilcott in 2010.
This documentary film criticizes how the American public education system fails. It reveals parents’ everyday pressure in striving to gain access to good charter schools for their children.
In preparing for writing reflection paper for this movie, I had also read the following articles:I Just Sued The School System !!!
Thank you for sharing the video! It was GREAT! It hits so many important things to consider...I think it speaks to most of us on why we REALLY want to teach.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the video! It was GREAT! It hits so many important things to consider...I think it speaks to most of us on why we REALLY want to teach.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the video! It was GREAT! It hits so many important things to consider...I think it speaks to most of us on why we REALLY want to teach.
ReplyDeleteFirst time seeing this video...deep...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete